Karina is so happy you're registering, but she'd be happier if you sponsored LIBArk this year!
Various Dates and Times|
Compete in a variety of races during the festival dates! Take your pick from a 10k Trail run, the Tenderfoot Hill Climb, or a Kid's Fun Run! View the course maps at www.fibark.com/running-maps.
Time & Location
Various Dates and Times
About the event
Tenderfoot Hill Climb
Thursday, June 16, 6:00 PM
- The top 3 Female and Male runners will receive medals.
- Run to the top of S Mountain and back down! Participants will receive a ribbon at the finish line and the top 3 Female and Male participants will receive a medal.
FIBArk 5K & 10k Road Race
Saturday, June 18, 8:00 AM
- Prizes will be available for Age group categories 1-3, male and female.
- 5K: Enjoy the walking trails along county roads on the mesa for this pretty flat race.
- 10K: Starting in Thonhoff Park, this race loops around the mesa and back to the park. There is an aid station on course and it's a great way to start FIBArk weekend!
Kids Fun Run
Saturday, June 18, 8:30 AM
- Participants will receive small awards.
- This is an untimed, informal run around Thonhoff Park during the 5k and 10k road races. The kids run starts at 8:30 and they will do about three laps around the park.
FIBArk 10k Trail Run
Sunday, June 19, 9:00 AM
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 fastest men and women.
- The course traverses the S Mountain trail system with climbing, descending, dirt road, and single track running.
FIBArk Triple Crown - Running Races
- The top 3 male and female runners will receive prizes.
- The fastest combined time of the hill climb, 10k road race and 10k trail run will be the winner of the triple crown!